Saturday, January 19, 2013

Words or Whatever Chipboard Debut!



I've been stalking my mailman for days, and finally my much anticipated box of chipboard from Wow -Words or Whatever  arrived.  I immediately sat down and started playing with all of the goodies.  If you are not familar with this line, you need to check it out! They have a wonderful selection of chippies - and an incredible line of heavy duty templates - AltaMATZ.  If you are looking for a source in the US - I noticed that Lindy's Stamp Gang has a nice selction!


This is a picture of me and my sister (about 40 years ago - yikes!) For the base, I misted the corners using the AltaMATZ 6 x6 Doily Corner .  The title was painted with gesso, and then spritzed and glazed with Glimmermist and Glimmer Glaze. My flourish was inked with Clearsnap Chalk ink, and then I stamped the background with a script stamp Hampton Arts/Graphic 45 Ladies Diary 1.




The flowers were stamped with the Hampton Art/ Doodlebug Sweet Background.

Be sure and check out the Wow - Words or Whatever Blog - for tons of lovely inspiration.  Our challenges will be starting back next month, so you might want to stock up now, so you will be ready to play along.

Supplies

Words or Whatever:
 Me and My Sister title; Flourish; , leaves, AltaMatz Doily Corner
Hampton Art:
Doodlebug Sweet Background; Graphic 45 Ladies Diary 1
Clearsnap Ink
 Mix'd Media Inkz - Leather;Color Box Fluid Chalk- Chestnut Roan; Olive Pastel
May Arts Ribbon
1.5" Crochet
Heartfelt Creations
 Clear cardstock
Other
Bo Bunny Patterned Papers - Little Miss
Want2Scrap Pearls
Tattered Angels: Glimmermist; Glimmer Glaze

No comments: